Sunday, October 5, 2014

sOMEONE HELP ME

TODAY IS S U N D A Y
TOMORROW IS M O N D A Y
THE NEXT DAY IS T U E S D A Y AND BLOOD OF OLYMPUS WILL BE OUT
I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS.
TWO DAYS UNTIL EVERYTHING ENDS.
MY LIFE IS A DOWNWARD SPIRAL.


------------

- The aquarium scene actually breathes life into my soul though okay like everything about it is FLAWLESS

- Percy and Frank are trapped inside of a giant fish tank, and somewhere Poseidon is sighing heavily.

- PERCY DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE WATER OKAY I'M REALLY WORRIED THAT THAT'S FORESHADOWING

- Frank: *Turns into a gigantic goldfish*
Percy and Poseidon: * S I G H *

- COACH HEDGE TO THE RESCUE
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

-Hazel gets Black Pride and Jason gets uncomfortable. Bless

- THE CHINESE HANDCUFFS.

-"Well done, Frank Zhang," Leo said dryly, doing his impression of Chiron the centaur. "That is exactly how people beat Chinese handcuffs. They turn into iguanas."
 Is this book even real?

- BUFORD IS THE REAL STAR OF THIS BOOK LET'S BE REAL

-Grand buildings made her feel better- maybe because being in a place so permanent made her feel more permanent.

That....That just really hurt me omg

- FRANK ASKING ANNABETH FOR HELP BECAUSE HE TRUSTS PERCY AND PERCY TRUSTS ANNABETH I'M FANGIRLLING

-"Aphrodite," she said.
"Venus?" Hazel asked in amazement.
"Mom," Piper said, with no enthusiasm.
"Girls!" The goddess spread her arms like she wanted a group hug.
The three demigods did not oblige. Hazel backed into a palmetto tree.

Rejected.

-Very slowly, using only two fingers, Annabeth drew her dagger. Instead of dropping it, she tossed it as far as she could into the water.
Octavian made a squeaking sound. "What was that for? I didn't sat toss it! That could've been evidence. Or spoils of war!"
Annabeth tried for a dumb-blonde smile, like: Oh, silly me. Nobody who knew her would have been fooled. But Octavian seemed to but it. He huffed in exasperation.
"You other two..." He pointed his blade at Hazel and Piper. "Put your weapons on the dock. No funny bus-"
All around the Romans, Charleston Harbor erupted like a Las Vegas fountain putting on a show. When the wall of seawater subsided, the three Romans were in the bay, spluttering and frantically trying to stay afloat in their armor. Percy stood on the dock, holding Annabeth's dagger.
"You dropped this," he said, totally poker-faced.

*SQUEAL*

-Unpopular Opinion: Yes, what happened with the spiders was terrible for baby Annabeth. But I think she's been way too over dramatic about her stepmother. I can see it from her point of view at 7, but 12? 13? 14? 15? 16? Hell no. Her stepmother has literally done nothing wrong. It's just Annabeth being bratty. *fades into shadows to avoid being murdered by the Cult of Annabeth*

-Sammy held out his elbow like a gentleman, but Hazel pushed him away playfully. "Thanks for being there, Sammy."
"Miss Lamarr, I will always be there for you!" he said brightly.

I'm not crying. I'm not crying. I am not crying.

-"Hello, Hazel Levesque," he said, his voice gravelly.

I'm crying. I'm crying. I AM CRYING. I AM CRYING SO HARD.

-BLESS THE FISH CENTAURS

-Piper went a little crazy. She cried out in relief and dove straight into the water.
What was she thinking? She didn't take a rope or life vest or anything. But at the moment, she was just so happy that she paddled over to Leo and kissed him on the cheek, which kind of surprised him.
"Miss me?" Leo laughed.
Piper was suddenly furious. "Where were you? How are you guys alive?"
"Long story," he said. A picnic basket bobbed to the surface next to him. "Want a brownie?"

Literally the greatest omg

-"Incredible," Jason said. "These are really good brownies."
"That's your only comment?" Piper demanded.
He looked surprised. "What? I heard the story." Fish-centaurs. Merpeople. Letter of intro to the Tiber River god. Got it. But these brownies--"
"I know," Frank said, his mouth full. "Try them with Esther's peach preserves."
"That," Hazel said, "is incredibly disgusting."
"Pass me the jar, man," Jason said.
Hazel and Piper exchanged a look of total exasperation. Boys.
Percy, for his part, wanted to hear every detail of the aquatic camp. He kept coming back to one point: "They didn't want to meet me?"
"It wasn't that," Hazel said. "Just...undersea politics, I guess. The merpeople are territorial. The good news is they're taking care of that aquarium in Atlanta. And they'll help protect the Argo II as we cross the Atlantic."
Percy nodded absently. "But they didn't want to meet me?"

                   1) I want these fucking brownies I'm so hungry.
                   2) JASON AND FRANK ARE EMBODIMENTS OF MY SPIRIT
                   3) I love how Piper and Hazel literally have an Us vs. Them thing all the time.
                   4) PERCY SWEETHEART DON'T WORRY I'M SURE THE FISH CENTAURS WOULD HAVE LOVED YOU DON'T FEEL SAD PERCY YOU ARE VERY PRETTY I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment