Saturday, October 4, 2014

T H E M A R K O F A T H E N A

THREE DAYS LEFT HELP ME

Okay no though like I LOVE this. It's the first time all the heroes are together and they just click beautifully, it's so amazing to watch them figure out how to be friends and work together as a team. The story flows so well and just so much happens ugh yas let's get started
-----

-ANNABETH POV

-Remember how everyone was predicting a really sappy and romantic Percabeth reunion and then Annabeth literally judo flips him and threatens his life

_I have never seen Percy hate anyone as much as he hates Octavian omg

-Blowing up New Rome. Solid way to make peace.

-Jason tried to shield Piper, but a brick caught him above the eye.

THE BEGINING OF THE EPIC LOVE STORY.
#BRASON #TRULUV #THEGREATESTOTP





































SUCH LOVE. SUCH BEAUTY. YES. #OTP


-Awwww Leo wants Annabeth to trust him

- Echo hurts my heart...

-Remember when Rick Riordan made fun of his fans in the book....xD

-TEAM LEO
THE SUPER-SIZED MCSHIZZLE
MY BREATH HAS BEEN STOLEN
THIS CHILD IS SO IMPORTANT
(I think my roommate thinks I'm crazy right now but I can't stop laughing help)

-I want to know what happened on Percy, Annabeth and Frank's tar adventure

-PERCY AND JASON AT THE CHAIR

-John Green you have been CALLED OUT and I expect you to call Riordan right back in your next book.
(Also now forever imaging Jason growing up to make vlogs with Leo or something that usually entails him covering his face with sharpie or peanut butter and throwing himself into a wall to test if he's a squid)

-Piper and Jason walked back and forth along the deck. Jason was still wobbly, so Piper encouraged him to wrap his arm around her for support

Piper you sly lil' dog. I'm on to you  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-THE STABLE SCENE, BE STILL MY HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment